Tuesday, September 29, 2015

SIX OF CROWS!!

So this beauty was released and came in the mail today...
Displaying IMG_9251.JPGDisplaying IMG_9252.JPG
But my favorite part?
Displaying IMG_9253.JPG
The effing black pages. Like how freaking awesome is this?! God bless Leigh Bardugo and whoever else made this happen. Also, congrats to Leigh Bardugo for her new release! Can't wait to read this gem (which I will after I wrap up Eleanor and Park). The Grisha Trilogy was one of my favorite reads from last year, so I hope Six of Crows keeps up my love for the Grishaverse.
On my list of most anticipated novels of the year, Queen of Shadows definitely disappointed, but I have a feeling this won't.

Book review and rating to come some time in the future.

DISCLAIMER: THESE PICS ARE MINE. lol




No comments:

Post a Comment