Sunday, December 27, 2015

FRAN'S 2016 New Year's Checklist

Hello! First and foremost, I want to apologize to Lys and anybody else who actually reads this blog. I'm sorry for being gone for so long - I really have no excuse besides holiday season and A LOT of school stuff. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to see Star Wars either but I trust Alyssa's judgement in it being super good. Also, I guess I gotta address the fact that our weekly "Christmas Wrapping" never really took off after our first post.

Onto other pressing matters: 2016 is coming up! Let's be honest, 2015 was a shit hole. (Is that a thing?) But this is gonna be a monumental year guys, I can feel it. Although, it probably has to do with the fact that I've correlated the number so much with me graduating high school. Anyway, you can call me out on being lame but I refused to make a list of "New Year's Resolutions" because those don't actually get accomplished, right? So I called it a checklist. I made a "New Year's Checklist". lol I hate myself. Here we go.



  1. Finish a list of writing prompts (for those who can't finish writing a novel but still want to practice writing)
  2. Read at least 20 books of variety
  3. Learn some form of calligraphy/hand lettering


  4. Make a good friend in college
  5. Post in this blog at least once every 2 months
  6. Look more decent when I exit the premise of my house
  7. Limit my mental breakdowns to twice a week
Share your own 2016 checklist with me!

2 comments:

  1. Fran, I love your positivity! I wish you all the best in checking off everything on your list!!
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love hearing your voice through this. Miss you, come back from your hiatus soon

    -Tel

    ReplyDelete